About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Saturday, October 4, 2014

★★★ Back to Korea 【2014】 ★★★


Not sure whether it is fate or not, but Sunway Uni offered me another scholarship to Korea to study Korean at Silla University (신라대학교) for one year.

 It was said that my tuition fees are completely waved which tempted me very much and I immediately applied for it!
.............and so here I am back in Korea again! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
However this time, I reside in the southern part of South Korea in which is also known as the second largest city after Seoul, Busan (부산).  Which I am completely unfamiliar with QwQ
My korean communication skills has already dropped so I gotta improve it again!
My kimchiland journey therefore continues with a part two. 
I shall bring more acg news to you and other cool stuff about Busan >w<

♥♥♥ love and peace ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment